Monday, September 12, 2011

Two smiles for today -

Today I really really needed some things to smile about. And I found two. Two smiles today.

Here's the first one. :)

1. Baby Belly picture. There's a baby in there! Maybe two. ;) in case you don't know - it's Tricia!
I took this picture on September 10th, at Barberville, while we chased some sunset light. :)

and here's the second one. :)

2. An e-mail.
EmilyCase wrote me this morning, and actually made me laugh out loud. Here's what she said:

"Jean Marie, I am begging you, on my hands and knees, to make tapioca for the bridal shower. PLEASE.

I love you.

Goodbye."


Don't worry. I won't make her beg. :)
But golly Moses, that is going to be a lot of Tapioca Pudding.

Thank you Lord .... amid a hard day, for even just two smiles.
Thank you to Tricia and Baby Case and EmilyCase. ;)
I love you three. oh. and Cody too. and Ben too, I guess. ;)
With love,
~ Jean Marie

5 comments:

Shannon said...

It is truly the simple things in life that bring us most joy...

We are so excited for both of the sweet Case ladies as well!!!

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Jenna said...

Awww, I love the photo of Tricia's tummy... How special!
I am so thrilled for both of them! God is SO good!

Many Blessings,
Jenna

Emily said...

:)
Love you

Kristiana said...

What a sweet picture of Tricia's baby belly!! Can you send some of that pudding this way! lol! I'm sure its delicious!

Blessings!
~Kristiana

Emily said...

Ooooooh the tapioca.

*bursts into laughter*