Out of the Depths -

I woke up this morning with this song in my head .... and decided to take pictures of the morning sunshine. Sunflare seemed to skip its way into the pictures, and as the song played on repeat in my memory, I could see how the song would move - so I made a video of it. :)

It is my night song and my waking strength - to know that He is always near to me. Even though we know our Lord is faithful, in the aftermath of grief, hope is clouded. But He is God. Hope never, ever dies when it is grounded in God's promises - which is Himself given to us, and Life Eternal, and all the mercies and compassions that fill our days, that often we never see.
I pray this song blesses you as deeply as it does me.
All my questions that are unresolved - doesn't change the wisdom of His will.
With love in our compassionate Lord,
~ Jean Marie ~

Lyrics are below the video.

"Out of the Depths" by Bob Kauflin (Sovereign Grace Music)

"Out of the depths, O Lord, I cry to You, When I am tempted to despair.
Though I might fail to trust Your promises, You never fail to hear my prayer.
And if You judged my sin, I'd never stand again.
But I see mercy in Your hands!

So more than watchmen for the morning,
I will wait for You, my God!
When my fears come with no warning,
In Your Word, I'll put my trust!
When the harvest time is over and I still see no fruit -
I will wait, I will wait for You.

The secret mysteries belong to You, We only know what you reveal.
And all my questions that are unresolved, Don't change the wisdom of Your will.
In every trial and loss, My hope is in the cross,
Where Your compassions never fail!


So more than watchmen for the morning,
I will wait for You, my God!
When my fears come with no warning,
In Your Word, I'll put my trust!
And when the harvest time is over and I still see no fruit -
I will wait, I will wait for You."

Comments

  1. Dear Jean Marie,

    Thank you for sharing. This song, its beautiful.
    Your blog is an encouragement to me. You write from your heart and so much sweetness flows from your writings. I wish you were my neighbor! : )

    In Christ,
    Allison

    all is Grace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!