Top 7 Posts of 2013 -

I saw that Emily did this over on her blog, and I had to join in. It seemed like a super fun way to sum up the year on my blog without a bunch of work and sorting!!! And I'm super excited about ending this year. It's been a hard, emotional, crazy, but also good, fun and exciting year. I suppose it's been normal....haha. jk. My life never comes close to anything normal!! I only wrote up seven on the list because....I'm writing this at 1:15 in the morning and I'm exhausted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Top Seven Posts of 2013. (with #1 being the most popular!) 

1. A B&E Family Photoshoot -
this one actually has amassed the most views of any post EVER on my blog in its running of 5 years. Fun, right? 







And I thought I'd share the top seven posts that meant the most to me. These are posts that I wrote my whole heart out, cried over or when I felt I communicated the best what I wanted to say. I often tell people...the reason I write....is for me. I'm so encouraged by going back and hearing my own heart all over again, and knowing God brought me through this, or God taught me that. I love writing and remembering! 

My Top 7 Favorite Posts of 2013

Hands down, one of the most raw and true things I've ever written. I still go back and cry over it. 






(I never get tired of going back and laughing at this memory!) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it!! Two fun lists of blog posts. 
And now it is...1:45 in the morning, and I'm crazy for blogging this late. 

Much love always, and have a wonderful New Year's Eve! Oh and speaking of that....
This is my favorite version of this song - EVER. I love it. Happy New Year's Eve!! I've been singing this pretty much ALL DAY and will continue singing it into New Year's Eve and into next year. Hahaha!!

With love,
~ Jean Marie ~

Zooey Deschanel & Joseph Gordon-Levitt 


Comments

  1. Love ALL the posts!

    Our family photoshoot is probably at the top because I came back to look at it a million and one times.

    Happy New Year, my dear! Love you much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!