Blog Updates -

Blog updates! 

A. I widened it. B. I changed the sidebar font. C. I made the photos 100 pixels larger.
D. I went crazy because HTML hates me.

Yesterday evening I had the joy of taking family photos of Ben, Emily and Georgia! We had a great time. Albeit the heat, some over-stimulating wind, and Georgia often being completely distracted - we did get some good shots! Here are a few. I promise I have photos of Ben, but I'm going to the beach for Labor Day with some friends, and this is what I had time for!! :)

Love y'all. Happy Labor Day.
~ Jean Marie ~




Comments

  1. Adoooore.
    Can't wait to see the rest :D

    Love you, and thank you SO MUCH for doing this for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!