Merry Christmas!! -


Merry Christmas from my family to yours!! 

After we unwrapped our gifts, shared some stories, admired our gifts, ate some chocolate and started puttering around doing things....Daddy snuggled up with Lucy Mae on the couch for a nap, and so I grabbed Lucy Mae's new blanket and joined them. I'm so glad I did. There's nothing like a good nap on Christmas Day with carols playing in the background and all the twinkling lights blinking you into sleep. 

So, so thankful to be with my family today, all of us together and well. 
"Peace on Earth, and goodwill to men" indeed!!  

And now I'm going to go do some Christmas puzzle with my Momma and drink some apple cider! 
I hope and pray your Christmas holiday is as wonderful as ours has been. 

Much love always,
~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments

  1. This is a perfect picture of you three! <3 Love you all! Merry Christmas, beautiful friend! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!