Dancin' teaser -

snake line

THIS is what my dear family and I did on Saturday night. :)
The Fosters threw a dance for the Homeschool Group in our ... land ... region.
Hahah ... and my brain is losing function already. Whooee!
That's what some "Morning Buble" is for. :D You know what I'm talkin' 'bout.
"Come Flyyyyy with me!!!! Let's float down tooooo Peruuuuu!!!!"
(...and everyone starts singing) Haha haha! Have a wonderful Monday!!
I'm off to ... somewhere, to do ... something. (man. I'm being vague today, eh?),
but I knew Becca was bursting at the seams to see just.one.picture.already.
because really! it had already been 35 hours! :D

Love you, Becs!

Enough with the parentheses and exclamation points ... if you made it
through that, you should realize - 5 hours of sleep and then some Buble in the morning
is enough to make me go ... a little bubbly. eh? GET IT? BUBBLY!! hahahaha....

fine. I'm stopping. I LOVE you, friends!!
In Christ,
~ Jean Marie

"Come on, fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away.
Let's fly down to Peru!"

Comments

  1. More pictures more pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

    POST MORE!

    I should have my pictures up soon too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, looks like great fun :)


    "In llama land, there's a one-man band, and he'll toot his flute for you..."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!