Tomorrow is BARBERVILLE! -

So tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year. In fact, I go around singing at the top of my lungs - "It's the most wonnnnderful tiiiiiiime of the YEAAAAAR!!! lalala lalalaaLALAaa llalaa LAAAAAAHHH ... ohh, where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from, Cotton Eyed Joe!!!?" ... and then I break out into dancing spontaneously in my cowboy boots, and then I learn how much damage I can do in said boots, and how it's a really good idea to watch where you are bringing your heel up before you slap it.

Let's just say I have a bruise but I don't think the scratch will leave a scar.

It's small pennies to pay for the awesomeness of tomorrow. Ahhh, the life.

Ok ok ok. SO!! *squeal of excitement* Tomorrow. Is the Barberville Spring Frolic!!! I am SO EXCITED about this, (in case you are deaf or aren't reading this blog, or if you have not seen me or talked with me in the past week .... *cough*) that last night while typing I could not even SPELL. Shocking!!! HAhahaa....for those of you who are out of driving area - I SO wish you could come. It truly is SO fun to see all my dear friends, and spend the WHOLE DAY listening to amazing music: bluegrass, country, folk, Celtic, .... etc, and Contra' dancing the day away!! Oh, and photoshoots and pictures and eatin' corn on the cob and fresh ice cream!!! AAAAHHH!!!

And the day is going to start at 7:30am tomorrow, headin' out!! Whoop!!! :D Anyways. You may have gathered from my past Barberville posts that this is a really fun time. And you would be right. Good job, readers! Hahahaha....I'm really so excited to spend time with my family and friends doing some of my favorite things: listening to good music, Contra dancing and singing and .... I think I'm repeating myself. :D Early night tonight!!

Speaking of night...tonight is a TRUE Southern night. Breezy wind. Cool. Rustling trees. Faint sound of aircraft overhead. The far off call of a whippoorwill. I love living here.

I hope to see many of you there, and meet some new faces and talk with ya'll! And dance with ya, too. :) *wink* Here's the LINK to it!! See you all there!!! :D AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Swate Tae OUT!! *giggle*
~ Jean Marie ~

P.S. No persons, animals or property was hurt in the production of this post.

Comments

  1. Sigh... how I wish I could be there tomorrow. Have a great time for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!