To my Daddy -

Today .... is my daddy's birthday!!! :D
HUZZAH, huzzah, and cheers all 'round!!!
He took the day off of work, and we went to Orlando,
to the Millennial Mall and the Cheesecake Factory for
a delicious dinner!! And ... cheesecake. of course. :)
It was such a special time together, laughing and snapping pics,
as a family, it's been a while! :) It was so much fun!
Thank you, family of mine!!!

Mama and Daddy. In love, after 24 years of marriage!
My daddy is a wonderful husband, provider, leader,
DADDY, and a sweet man down in his heart ...
I love watching him capture Mama's heart again and again,
and hearing them laugh together in their special way
makes me long for that sort of love ... the true love kind. :)

Ahhh....the Coffee Connoisseur. :D This looks rather -
Norman Rockwell/paper sort. :) My daddy loves his coffee.
In fact, this morning there were some sad faces on his part,
because his coffee had somehow been WAY too weak.
HAHA...the rest of us were laughing, but he just took it in stride.
(and YES, his eyes really are that BLUE!)

My little shredded (garnish of cilantro) heart for Daddy
on one of the napkins .... my fingers still smell faintly of
their greenie wet pungentness.
(I know I'm breaking spelling rules left and right here,
but it's how I say things)

The really kind waiter added a special touch just "neat" enough
for a handsome man. :D "Happy Birthday to You!" ... we didn't sing.
Huh. Maybe it's better we didn't. Haha! Happy Birthday to you, Daddy!!
(that Coconut Cream Cheesecake is the BEST there is! Ohmyword!)


Sweeping me off my feet. AAWWW!
(he's holding me, that's why I'm so tall)
Kimberly-girl took this great shot!

Happy Birthday, dearest Daddy!
You hold my heart until "the one" comes along,
and maybe you will just hold a part of it forever ...
I think you will ...
because I love you to the moon and back,
and ALL the stars in between.

Thank you for being such a wonderful Father!!

Your daughter,
~ Jean Marie ~
Psalm 103

Comments

  1. oh, I really, really love that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mr. Fambrough!
    Sweet pictures, Jean :D (that last one's a keeper)
    And my goodness. I love the Cheesecake Factory (though I don't like cheesecake)...what'd y'all get to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! What great pix! And I love the last, I can tell you and your Daddy are very close! I love my Daddy too, I think we are just as close!

    Have a wonderful day,

    Your Loving Sister in Christ,

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell your father I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
    I love all the pictures!

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, dear Mr Fambrough!

    Love

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!