The Giveaway for Haiti relief! -
*** Two more mentions - each person can have up to 5 comments. :)
This means - two talkies, one tweet, one blog, one FB. :) Or 5 talkies.
It's up to you. :) And the other thing is - please, if you have left an
Anonymous comment, come back and delete it, and write your name on
the bottom, if ya'll don't leave a name, you won't win. :)
That's it! Thanks, ya'll! We are already at 4 dollars!
(counting my "invisible" comment that I have written in my mind for the end) :D
Who loves HAITI??!! OOH-OOH!! ME ME ME!!!
You don't have to enter, but ... comment!! :D ~ Jean Marie ***
Soooo.....heh heh. How many of you want to hear? :D
It's such a detailed surprise, I'm not sure where to start,
or what to tell first! HAhaha! I think I will start by saying -
THIS is my 200th POST!!! :D 200 posts in 15 months. :)
Can you believe it? It was a year back in Nov. 09,
since I started my blog, but over that date, I was
out of town, and didn't feel up to any huge posting,
so I'd thought I'd wait until my 200th post to actually -
do something. Something big of course. :)
ridiculous and irrelevant and rather ... selfish
to put up special pictures when among my friends
... we felt sad just eating food or we sat crying in front of
the computers listening to children cry and people beg for relief
and pastors pleading for prayer. Pleading for prayer. ...
I wanted to do something in honor of the blog that was ...
honoring in the name of the Lord, and to GIVE to Haiti.
And then ... Lauren happened. :)
Yes, Lauren IS my mysterious co-planner. GO LOWIE!
She's amazing, by the way, and she is about ... 75 % of my
great and grand idea (ahem), because ....
she was the one who actually GAVE, and asked us to do as well.
Fast forward a couple days of planning, ideas and about 14 e-mails
later, and you have ... the surprise. :D *shriek*
I'm having a giveaway, and Haiti will be receiving the funds,
and you all will be participating and winning as well! :D
One of you in particular ... all right, I just gotta get it down,
before I burst into pieces ... are you ready? Me too!!! :D
This is a co-production between Lauren and I,
between the Sweet Life under the Savior blog
and A Corner Pillar blog. She's so sweet to do this
with me ... and very generous of her. I love you, Lowie!!!
The lowdown: the money will be going here with the
amazing workers, for the beautiful people of Haiti.
Your comments will provide some of the funds,
and the rest will be from the winning product from
Lauren's Etsy shop, as well as any purchases from ya'll!
~ Haiti Relief Giveaway! ~
* Leave a comment on this post, and be entered into the drawing that I'm holding here, you may blog or tweet or FB it, but you must leave separate comments, so, technically, you could have 4 chances! :D Sweet, huh?
* Each comment is worth 25cents!!! So, this means, other than mentioning you stopped by, and want to be entered for the winning prize, you can ALSO just say hello, and that you think that my blog background is amazing, that you wonder how I'm really doing, or yeah, what you are praying for Haiti the most. :) I'm kidding, except that last part. Oh yeah, and the money part.
* The winner (chosen by the random counter thing) will win their choice of a product from Lauren's Natural Satin Skin Etsy shop!!! Her stuff will knock your socks off, or boots...or whatever. I love it, and you will too. (now I want to enter) WOW!
* Lauren has sweetly offered all profit from sales to go to Haiti, so even if you don't win, I encourage you to please ... buy something. You won't regret it. It's almost like you get a free gift, you get the product AND you know you sent money to Haiti!! :D
* The giveaway is open from now until Tuesday at midnight,
and the winner will be announced on Wednesday morning!!! Woot!
Please ... enter, enter lots, buy from Lauren's shop, run amuck and spread the word, let's bless our brothers and sisters in Christ in Haiti, and those who we can bless in His name. Please, above all, pray. If you haven't already, you can follow the VF team by clicking here.
So you see ... it's threefold 1. I'll donate 25 cents every comment, 2. One of you will win something from Lauren's store, and 3. All the proceeds go to HAITI!!!
So that's the surprise ... and the 200th post on my blog!!! :)
Now isn't this exciting, fun and spontaneous!
WEEE DOAGIES! *breaks out into Cotton Eyed Joe*
Have fun, ya'll! Oh, and the body scrubs are my favorite.
Remember GUYS ... your Mommas and Sisters will love
this stuff, and there is some manly smellin' stuff over there, too,
so you can leave comments as well ... it's for Haiti remember! :D
I love you guys sooo much. Now - bless others and amaze me!
Out of these ashes, beauty will rise -
~ Jean Marie ~
Here's the button for it, grab it, and put it up your blog! :D
HUGE thanks to Lauren, my sweet, mischievous co-planner!
She is also paying out of pocket for the shipping for your purchases,
Lowie - you are Christ's sweet grace to many people.
Plus, she's been helping me, while being sick. Poor thing.
oh, oh...AND she made the button. Darling girl.