Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Hands on Fun" -

This week at I:heart:faces - "Hands on fun" !!

Whenever Anna picks up her violin and bow, and starts to
play, you can guarantee that you will either start dancing,
clapping, yee-haw-in, (or all three) or ... you will cry.
She has brought so much FUN and joy
to her family and friends through her fiddlin'!!
She amazes me. :)

Definitely a "Hands On" FUN picture!! :D What do you think?

Wanna' see more "hands fun"? Click the button!


In Christ, and with thankfulness for Anna and her playin'!
~ Jean Marie ~

I :heart: you, Anna!!!

8 comments:

JoLyn @ A Year of Happy said...

Great photo! And such a treasure!

homemakerchronicles said...

Very cool picture. I love the blurry background.

Emily Elizabeth said...

I LOVE it Jean! Fantastic really.

Lovies,
Emily

Adventure Mom Janna said...

Great choice! Do all to the glory of God!

Becky said...

Cool shot!

Lena said...

I love the feeling of this photo. So calm and serene but with a sense of movement. Wonderful!

Laura said...

The lady & her gift
by
the lady & her gift.

You both amaze me with your giftings.

{{* *}}

Jenna said...

What a neat photo! Great job, Jean Marie! :)

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna