Mass amounts of mischief -

You read the title right? Kk. Then I don't need to say much more.
This should be enough to set off your warning alarm ....
like the saying goes "I'm smiling. That alone should scare you.".
Haha hahaha....because something is up, peasants!
(and royal folk, for those of you that deny your pleasant
peasantry lines of country contentment)

Something BIG. And only one other person knows about it.
And she's not talking. At least, I hope not. She had better not!
*writes a warning letter to said friend*

Ahem.

I am planning in mass proportions...mass amounts of thinking.
I'm not sure how much more my brain can handle.
There is a possibility that I will set off so much excitement
that you all will pelt me with icy snowballs
(not likely, that's why I used such an
absurd analogy while in the dead of 70 degree winter in FL)
when you discover that the surprise really isn't all that fun or
exciting, but I won't really care, because it all turned out for
someone's else's benefit in the end.

And this is where I gleefully leave you all hanging.
I WILL tell you that it is happening THIS WEEK -
the blog post explaining it all. :D

In our Lord Jesus,
Who set the heavens in their place,
~ Jean Marie ~

Comments

  1. muahahahaaaaaa....

    I love the sneaky (yet pretty) picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm hanging...and it's rather uncomfortable. SAVE ME from my misery!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear what it's about! :-) Don't keep us hanging to long!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I'm so curious! Like Brittany said... Don't leave us hanging too long! :)
    I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!