I:Heart:Faces favorite! -

Oh my WORD!!!! This weekend keeps getting crazier and more amazing! :) Tonight I got back from the Stone's house, to find an e-mail from Lauren, giving me THIS link, and saying - "Check the LAAAST picture!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!", and I was like - "SHE MUST HAVE WON!"

(it was late: "last" and "won" ... sort of fit together in my brain right then) ... oh, and here is the link to when I blogged the photo for the challenge.

So, I'm scrolling down, and I'm like..."Where's her picture? THIS IS SOO GREAT! I KNEW that pic was awesome! ... lalal lalala ... lala laaaah....I wonder where her picture is ... surely she didn't mean .... MINE....haHAHAaha....hah. OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS SHE DID!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" ... and then I was shrieking. Aloud. And told Dad why, since he kind of swiveled in his chair. hahaha.

I was SO excited, I might as well have just won first place. SO happy that "Angie and Amy" delighted in the sweet pic that I love of my dear friend and her fiddle that Anna hearts!!! :D So, thank you, Angie and Amy!!! :D Truly so happy and excited about that. They picked 10 places - 1st to 10th, and then they picked 14 favorites ... this is out of 880 photos that were entered in the contest, so really ... huge honor. :)

... and yes, I DID call Anna, and we were so excited that someone (cough, cough....blond, cute, about 5'2", wearing purple glasses and an orange shirt) thought that I was engaged. It was her guess. Niiiiiiiiiiice one. :D You know I love you...hahaha. It's almost like a gift for Anna, her beautiful self is posted up for all to see her loveliness and gift. :) I love her to PIECES, in case you can't read .... or see that.

..... it has been an amazing, exciting, crazy, hard, emotional roller-coaster, joyous, freezing, drop-off-chair-exhausting weekend, and I've spent it with some of my favorite people in the world .... hope yours was great too!! I have 80 pics, and will have some up next week!!! HUGE thanks to the Stone family!!! ......

With love, laughter, and a little shriek of joy -
In Christ, Who loveth me best,
~ Jean Marie
Psalm 103

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!