A tender plant -


Yesterday I had fun editing a few pictures however struck me at that moment, and I love how this one turned out. I sat there, after uploading it onto FB, and was thinking up a witty caption, and I noticed it was (almost) all alone. Small. VERY thin. I could have easily snapped it, or crushed it underfoot ... and Isaiah 53 came to mind. At the seminar, Isaiah 53 was mentioned and used quite a lot in one of the sermons, because it was on Christ and His suffering for us.

"For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground. He hath no form nor comeliness, and when we shall see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him. He is despised and rejected of men, a Man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. And we hid as it were our faces from Him; He was despised, and we esteemed Him not."~ Isaiah 53: 2-3 ~ (NKJV)

Just some Sunday afternoon reflections. :) May God be with you all this coming week! I'm praying for you ... my blog readers.

Thankful for the Man of sorrows,
and knowing He is not surprised by grief,
or by what I pray, even ....
~ Jean Marie

Comments