The New Year 2010! -

(Top pic taken out of the recent photoshoot, and
bottom pic taken in VA in early Dec. ) :D

Happy New Year of 2010!!!
Many hugs and cheers all 'round,
and thankfulness to our dear Laird(Lord) who
numbers all our days into precious moments,
and to Whom we say: "Bless the Lord!!" and
say "Amen! Even so, Lord Jesus, come!"!

"O that day, when freed from sinning,
I shall see Thy lovely face,
clothed then in blood-washed linen,
how I'll sing Thy sovereign grace!
Come, my Lord, no longer tarry,
take my ransomed soul away!
Send Thine angels now to carry,
me to realms of endless days!"
....
Lord, Thee leadeth us through the valleys,
through every moment and breath of life,
tonight and always, good or ill,
we give Thee praise, for Thou art faithful
and abounding in love and grace,
towards Thy children.
Lord, the deeper the wells,
the brighter the stars shine ....
Thee, O Lord, do we praise and honor,
Thee, O Lord, do we ask -
only to know Thy presence by our sides,
while we tread this dusty earth,
until that glorious day, when Thy lovely face we see.
(3 months)

~ Jean Marie ~

"(10)I will greatly rejoice in the Lord;
my soul shall be joyful in my God.
For He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation;
He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments,
and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

(11) For as the earth bringeth forth her bud,
and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it
to spring forth, so the Lord God will cause righteousness
and praise to spring forth before all the nations."
~ Isaiah 61: 10-11 (NKJV) ~



Comments