Today -

Today ... they wed. And I could not possibly be happier for both. :) Today is the big day, Steven and Rebecca! You are getting married!! Oh my... and now I can think of nothing to say, and I'm sitting in front of this screen with this huge grin on my face and absolutely nothing else in my mind , and thinking - oh my. It's today!! :) I love you both so much....the Lord be praised!

In our Lord, Who doeth all things well -
~ Jean Marie

Practice, it would seem ...

does somehow, with much, much laughter ...

bring some semblance of perfection in action.
There was a lot of practice yesterday ....
but today they will try something wholly new -
their first kiss as man and wife ...
I can't make up my mind if I'm going to
laugh or cry ...
maybe I'll just do both. :)


....
and I can't wait! :)

Comments

  1. Hooray! Jean Marie, Rebecca has been one of my penpals (I've never met her) for about a year and a half. She has been a GREAT encouragement to me.

    Blessings,
    Johanna Kautt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, cool. My former pastor (and my family's current one) is in that last picture.... small world...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!