# 6, 931


Two little girls and their dolls,
and dreams of "one day".
For now the dream is -
holdin' on.
With every breath we breathe,
to the faithfulness of the God
who put our sorrows in place,
and our struggles to bear,
He said "yes" to them all,
so in our brokenness
we would be humble before Him,
and in our weakness,
He alone,
would be strong.

"Through the storms and the seasons,
Through the sun and the rain,
Through the joy and the pain."
(Third Day)
....
God is here, in these valleys,
we just might not feel it
so strong as we did
on those days we realized
just how broken we could be.

My Shepherd will supply my need,
Jehovah is His Name.

~ Jean Marie~

Comments

  1. So cute. You girls were soooo adorable as little ones........and you have grown up to be so lovely.

    *Sending you more big hugs!*
    ~The other Beach Boys singing girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!