To someone special -

it's her special day! Happy birthday to Mrs. Stone!!! I am beginning to see that as birthday times roll around, that I have shocking lacks, again, shocking lacks, of pictures of these special people! Something I shall remedy. :)

Today is your birthday, Mrs. Stone!! I hope you have a wonderful day full of the grace and peace and comfort given to us by our Father God! You have been such a sweet and welcoming "mother of best friend(s)" to me, and to Kimberly as well, and for all of our gang! We love you so much, and thank God upon our remembrances of you, and of all the fun times that you have hosted great events at your house, or just simply given us hugs and prayed for us, you have blessed us.

I've been praying for you so much, lately ... and know that God will so abundantly keep and bless you ... for He loves us so much that He would never let anything befall us that He will not use to sanctify and perfect us into His image. You have reminded me of that before, and now I am reminding you. For your birthday, may you feel the love of the Father, as well as my love. :)

God bless and keep you, Miss. Julia, may He make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you, and give you peace.

I love you so very much. Happy Birthday!!!
~ Jean Marie

P.S. Leave a comment, ya'll, for Mrs. Stone's birthday!!

Mrs. Stone, myself and Anna at a goat birthday...or rather, two goat birthdays. Hence, the glove, and our working clothes appearance. :) Still, so treasured now a picture.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Julia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Stone, you are a such a great woman of God with heart and hands that seek Him, His will, and other's best; and your life reflects this truth through joys and sorrows, through sickness and health, through trials and blessings: bringing glory to our God. Love you, admire you, look up to you, think of you, pray for you . . . in days past, on this day, and in the days that may come. It is true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY **MRS. STONE**!

    We have so enjoyed getting to know you and the entire Stone family over the past couple of years (almost)!! Thank you for being a shining example of Christ's love to us and to others! May our gracious LORD give you a blessed year as you continue to faithfully serve Him!


    "Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates."

    ...Proverbs 31:27-31

    Love,
    Lauren
    (and the rest of the Hopes!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Mrs.Stone! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart softens and the sharp edges of my thoughts are whittled away when I am with Julia.
    My brave, compassionate, tenderly transparent, GOD-loving, awe-inspiring, path-sharing, devoted friend~
    I love you, and with our hands clasped together,
    I sing aloud with you,
    in celebration of
    your amazing, Godward life.

    {{* *}}

    Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
    ~ John 15:16 ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Mrs. Stone! :-) Peter and I both have been so blessed to know you and your family. You have been ever a wonder of an example as a woman, wife, and mother :-) Love you dear lady!
    Love,
    Peter and Hannah~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, Mom!
    I love you so much and thank God every day for you!
    God is doing something amazing in your life and I wait anxiously to see what that is!
    Love ever and ever!
    <3 <3 <3
    Emily
    [ps. thanks so much, Jean for this post! I love you, dear!]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Momma,
    Thank you for taking on the incredible task of being a woman of God. Through the years, your overall examples of love, compassion, hospitality, kindness, godliness, and graciousness provide a high mark for me, Emily, and Olivia to aim for. Your constant exhortations to remain in God's Word have laid the foundation for future generations of Christendom. I love you more than ever, respect your choice to be a wonderful keeper of the home, rise up and call you blessed indeed!
    May the God of peace reign in you always and establish the works of your hands.
    Loving you more every day,
    ~Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Stone looks strikingly similar to Meryl Streep in this photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!