To Becca -

I spent about 5 hrs. today with a good friend, Becca. We've become such comfortable and good friends in just a year, and it's been such fun getting together at different times, chatting on Google Chat, searching online for boots and hats, laughing until we couldn't breathe, dancing, and singing at the top of our lungs. She is such a fun, sweet girl! :) I just felt like putting a little post up for her. :)

I love you, Becca - Cupcake Smasher, Total Wave Crasher, and fellow singer of the BIG GREEN TRACTOR!!!! Thanks for being such a fun friend! :D

In Christ,
~ Jean Marie

Comments

  1. I've enjoyed getting to know you as well, Becca! :D That's a great picture of you, btw!

    Much love to you in Christ,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I have to agree, that is a really good picture! Big green Tractor, eh??? I have yet to hear that!!!hahaha go Becca!
    CHEERS!
    Joesph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!