Sunset Glory

Last night I went to take the dog out, and I stepped outside, gasped and ran back in to grab my camera and shoot what was left of a gloriously different and amazing sunset. It truly made me shake my head in wonder. :) What glories God has given to us to enjoy on earth!

O little man, O wretched sinner, am I.
~ Jean Marie

"Thus says God, the Lord, who created the heavens
and stretched them out,
who spread out the earth
and what comes from it,
who gives breath to the people on it

and spirit to those who walk in it: I am the Lord;
I have called you in righteousness;
I will take you by the hand and keep you;
I will give you as a covenant for the people,
a light for the nations,
to open the eyes that are blind,
to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon,
from the prison those who sit in darkness.


I am the Lord; that is my name;
my glory I give to no other,
nor my praise to carved idols.
Behold, the former things have come to pass,
and new things I now declare;
before they spring forth I tell you of them."
~ Isaiah 42: 5-9 (ESV)

Comments

  1. Wow what a glorious sunset, God has truely blessed us with His Majesty. Great pictures Jean.


    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh*

    I love sunsets....

    especially after it rains....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, Jean. Maybe one of your best! God is so good to us! Creating all of this for His own glory! Praise His Holy Name! God bless you, Jean! I love you!
    Your sister in Christ,
    <3 ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!