It's coming!




Don't worry, you sweet people out there who are awaiting anxiously...my Barberville post is coming! Probably in a twofold or threefold edition! I took 200 pictures at Barberville. :D Today I just needed a day to re-ground myself in my Lord. Pictures are coming! And just for a sneak peek to whet your appetite.... above is a very hysterical picture of a very cheerful and eager Jeffrey Amundsen before the barn dance started. :D
Love to you all,
In Christ, Who is our sure foundation,
Jean Marie

Comments

  1. YAY BARBERVILLE!!!! I can't wait for your post, dahlin'! Love that picture of Jeffrey.
    Love you!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW... Interesting story behind the little ring on a chain he has in his hand... :D
    Love ya!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your post, too, Jean! I am so eager to see pictures from your new camera, as well! :-)
    Love In Christ,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! He looks like Roger in this picture...a LOT like Roger. :)
    CAN'T WAIT to see your post dearest! Love you much!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. And...
    *Cue the Jepordy music*
    BARBERVILLE!!!!!
    Why must we wait so long, Dahlin'?
    Can't wait... HURRY UP! *haha* now we can harrang you about posting! *wicked grin*
    Love ya!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin forward to seeing more posts!! =)

    Sharon Blizzard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Believe it or not, I am working on it...it's coming. :) Thanks, ya'll for the encouragement!
    Love,
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...I wonder who left the last comment there? Hmm...strange.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!