From England to the United States

Or from England, to the 1715 colonies...unfortunately, we are not to be dressed as Pilgrims in the Orlando airport. Sad to say. Hello, everyone, today is the day! Sarah Magee flies in at 5:20pm tonight, and we will see her soon after that! I. am. so. excited. YAY! We are going to have so much fun, I can't wait to hug her dear self...I'll be taking the camera, so you will get to see fun details too! (excited squeal) :D Okay, see you later! Oh, did I mention I was excited? Hahaha....
Love to all,
Jean Marie

Comments

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!
    So excited!
    :)
    Love ya!
    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. By my watch it's 5:22 p.m.

    WELCOME SARAH!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE!!!!!
    HI SARAH!!! GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT, DOLLIE!
    Love ya both!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you girls have a terrific time! Enjoy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear dear Sarah! I am so excited you are at my house! :) I hope you are having a simply delightful time! I miss you so much! In Christ, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your sweet comments, Sarah and I much enjoyed them, laughed over them, and said ... "Awwww.". :D Love you all! :D
    ~ Jean Marie and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comments, everyone! :-) :-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!