Y'all should come -

to the Barberville Spring Frolic of 2012!!! :) You know you are enthusiastically invited. If I know you, I'll probably run screaming across some gravel and grass and throw my arms around you. I might even do that if I don't know you. Which, believe me, has happened. Some people just look alike. *cough* 

SO. :D Please please come and join us!!! 

If you've read my blog for more than a few months, then you already know what I'm talking about. If you need some refreshers about the Barberville Pioneer Settlement, then ... 

Look at Day 1 and Day 2 of the Fall Jamboree of 2011, and it'll sum it up for you. :) 

It seriously is one of the best times of the year, from the absolutely wonderful fellowshipping with new and old friends, to the Contra' Dancing until you can't breathe from whirling around, or from laughing so hard, to eating down home food, to listening to some of the best bluegrass and folk and music about the gospel ever, to pretending you can't walk anymore and getting a ride in a Courtesy Cart because you want to talk to that friend, likewise getting rides to your car in a Cart by Dave!, taking pictures, singing along, petting animals, looking at old-fashioned homes and buying the best coconut popsicles at the Country Store, and just relaxing into some of the greatest conversations and enjoying FL Cracker life. :) 

So come! :) Here's the info page with all you need to know! http://folkfiddle.com/barber.htm

Hope to see y'all there. :D
It's in JUST 4 days!!! AAAAH!! 
With love,
 The Boot Stompin', Gospel Singin', Contra' Lovin', Barberville Adorin' Blogger,
~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments

  1. Sounds like so much fun. Contra Dancing is the best! Too bad WA is so far from FL.... Have a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo excited!!!! Can not wait to see ya!!! XD it's been a long time...

    Bro Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coutndown continues.... from months to days... ah!!!!! ONLY four more days!!!! I have been awaiting this weekend... patiently waiting, and waiting. I can't wait to see you, to felowship with friends from far and near, to laugh until I can't breathe, to twirl until I can't see straight, and to experience Barberville all over again... ah...

    Blessings,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. BARBERVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    I am going to practice my waltzing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have ben reading your blog for a lonngggg while now and every time you mention it I want to go soooooo bad!!!! It sounds like so much FUN!! :D It makes me wish I lived in FL! We don't have anything like that here in South Tx. :( Have a GREAT time!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going...was =( plans changed. We're in the middle of moving and me being pregnant...yea it got complicated. Oh well, there will be other chances...besides I'll be spending Barberville day with my own personal"Barberville" ;) (you know...like my Valentine XD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So. stinkin. excited.

    Georgia's first Barberville event!

    Any needs a ride on Sunday, I'm there! Courtesy Cart 2 people, I'm your woman. Er, Georgia and I are your women... actually, we're Ben's... but we'd be happy to take you where you need to go! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. *anyone needs a ride...
    sheesh. pregnant brain.
    (I don't know what I'm gonna do when I don't have that excuse anymore :P)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!