With Grace -

Most of us know her as Anna Grace.
She's the Diana to my Anne -
she's God's grace to me.

I love you, Diana.
~ Anne ~

_______________________________

Anna's started a new blog, a personal blog ...
one where she can tell of "daring exploits",
and post whatever pictures she wants,
and write whatever is on her heart.
I am utterly pleased with this.

Here is her new blog - "Living Under Grace".
Yesterday she wrote about sharing sorrow,
and typed up Isaiah 61: 1-3.
If you are in any grief .... whatsoever,
I encourage you to read it.

Congratulations, darling, on the new blog -
I love it!!!
__________________________

Ok.
Because she is one of my best friends ever,
and because her photography is amazing,
I'm shamelessly putting up a plug for her here -
Anna Grace Photography Advent Giveaway!!
She's giving away a 1 hr. photoshoot for anyone
in the Central FL area for FREE.
(I mean, if you WIN)
So if you have a mouse, and know how to use it,
click on over there, leave a comment and ENTER.
Because I can't think of too many neater presents to give
someone than memories on digital file.
THE END.

... and that's the end of this Anna post.
I say "this" because there will be more, most likely. :)
___________________________

"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
to give unto them beauty for ashes,
the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness
;
that they might be called trees of righteousness,
the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified."
(Isaiah 61:3)

My Savior carries me ...
all the way...
from my weeping upon Calvary,
to the safe and quiet comfort
of His knowing embrace.
~ Jean Marie ~
"Anne"

Comments

  1. My heart is with you, wonderful friend. I am praying always for the Lord's guidance in your life! May He ever receive the glory in your testimony, my dear "Anne."
    Love Ever,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!