Christ as Hope -

It's not just a time for tears, it's also a time of holding onto HOPE, and that CHRIST is the Lord that loveth me....even when I feel alone, and when I feel like I'm desperately running 15 feet behind a swerving truck full of emotions and thoughts and non-stop prayers....that Christ calls me to lay it all down, every frustrating and disastrous and angry and precious part, and see that He maketh all things NEW and BEAUTIFUL in His own time.

So lay it down, Jean ... just like you lay your head upon your pillow each night...lay it down at that rough and scarred cross, lay it down into His capable hands, leave it there and walk unburdened into the joy of His grace in the arms of His love for you ...

Holding on with all I have,
to the One who understands so very well,
~ Jean Marie


For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.--Revelation 7:17
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away." And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new."--Revelation 21:1-5


Comments

  1. The second passage made me weep.
    What a wonderful hope we have!
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me weep too, Anna. I love knowing that He is making it ALL NEW AND BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!