A catalog exclusive shot -

Oh my.
I have to post this picture because
every time I need a good smile I pull this up,
and laugh out loud over it, and what I wrote on it.
Because it is sooo hilarious. And true.
Anyone want to sign us on for a catalog? ... anyone?


... and I had to post this one because it makes me shriek inside:
it's just sooo gorgeous.
... and I had to post this one, because it's a favorite ...
a top 5 favorite, out of the 200 I shot. :) (grin)

... and that's the way things work 'round here.
Much love to ya'll!!!

In our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Savior of His people,
~ Jean Marie ~

(Goodness, Becs! You are lovely!! love ya'!)

Comments

  1. If I had a catalog, I would definitely sign you on. In a heart-beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA hahhahahaa, Oh, Betsy-Tacin....that's one of the sweetest things someone's said to me in a long time. :) Thank you! And I accept!! When do I get paid? :D

    Love ya',
    ~ Tacy-Betsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three of those. Splendid! I'd say you're having too much fun with your camera these days...but that's not possible!! :D

    xoxo

    p.s. we should go for a photoshoot some day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!