We all um, scream? for ice cream!!!!

Today, while on THIS photoshoot, which was so entertaining, I think that we sang equal amounts of Christmas carols and spent as much time laughing as taking pictures ....


Becs and I went to Brusters for ice cream. Because I know how awesome ice cream pictures are, and how much fun it is to go for ice cream when it's almost lunch, but you really want sugar instead.

Becs got THIS - Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream, which was basically the smoothest oreo ice cream I've ever had in my life, and I proclaimed it to be one of my choices for my wedding ice cream bar.

... and I got THIS - (jean starts singing in joy and throwing flowers in the air). To save on incredible analogies, I will just post my status from FB on here -

"just finished a 2 hr. photoshoot with a dear friend .... awesome being the only photographer, I got to do whatever I wanted...muwahhaha. AND if you live near a Bruster's....at ALL COST, raid, plunder, pillage, steal and BUY their Nutty Coconut Ice Cream. Oh. My. Word. It is the best stuff ever...and a close 2nd is the Oreo Cheesecake. I will be dreaaaaming of that ice cream. Oh, yes, and I shot 200 pics. HAHA."

oh. my. word. and no, I am not being endorsed to write this. GO GET SOME.

I was going to say something witty and interesting and a disclaimer on this like: "Give us a break, it's almost Christmas, and we had ice cream.", but the truth is: We are just this awesome all the time, and we were reveling in the fact that we had just had some of the best ice cream ever made by humankind.

**No, I'm not scared of the ice cream....we were finishing up some singing here....**
Becs, darlin', I love you, and had a wonderful 3 hours with you!!! Swate Tae and Ice Cream OUT!
Happy Sweet 16!!

Loves, in our Lord,
~ Jean Marie

P.S. I have some shocking news for the world. Are you ready? Joel .... is not Santa. If he IS Santa, he's the worst Santa ever...a horrid Santa...because he told me I wasn't good this year. What? How is that possible? It's like he has audio feed of our kitchen or something....of the time when I sliced my hand or sang at the top of my lungs.....or. Ok. Enough.

Comments

  1. ACK! PICTURES!

    I had such a wonderful time yesterday! SO MUCH FUN! ICE CREAM!

    What exactly am I am laughing at in the first picture.......something about someone in a cowboy hat.......idk lol.

    LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream...in December...in Florida. Nothing beats it!

    Ok actually a lot of things do...but you have to admit, it's pretty cool! ;)

    I want more pictures, Jean!
    See, I'm not posting more because mine are not in my possession. But you HAVE yours! And 200 for that matter!

    Me. wants. pictures. right. nows! :):):)

    Love you! Can't wait to see you...the 22nd maybe?

    xoxoxEM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!