Christmas Eve 2009 -



It is the eve of Christmas Day ...
the day we celebrate the coming of the Christ Child,
born to save His people from their sin,
and bring them fullness and salvation, and eternal life.

This eve, I'm more quiet than last year.
I'm more prayerful.
I'm not as understanding, but I am not trying for now.
I'm just sitting still and listening,
and remembering, and trusting.

That's what my Christmas Eve will be like -
Trusting in the Jesus who divided the sea,
whose waves roared ...
the Lord of hosts is His name.

I praise Thee, Thou Holy King ....
~ Jean Marie ~



Comments

  1. Have a blessed Christmas, trusting our Faithful God, Jean!
    Love you,
    mcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mrs. D....and you as well!! I'm praying for you all this Christmas Day!! God is gracious....
    Love you too,
    ~ Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!