Volusia Fair 2012 -

November 7th, Emily and Ben (and Georgia and Mr. and Mrs. Case) went to the Volusia Fair to celebrate Ben's birthday. And I went too! :) We kept the tradition from the year before, exactly to the day, Nov. 7th of last year, just 12 days before the wedding! Yes, we were kind of crazy. 

I remember watching them standing in lines, holding hands and hugging and thinking it was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. And I got a reminder of how cute it was, because it was the same this year. Except their babe - Miss. Georgia was Moby wrapped to Mrs. Case, and they had been married almost a year. CRAZY. 

It was SO cold last year. And it was SO cold this year. haha. I lost feeling in my nose and ears after awhile. I had 3 layers on, leather gloves, and my hoodie pulled up, and 2 pairs of socks on. When I drove home, I had the heat blasting. hahaha. We had such a great time, though. 

It was so special being there with them, and getting to talk to Mrs. Case one on one again! I'd really missed that. It got tiring to keep pulling my gloves off and get the camera out, so I didn't take too many pictures, but I got a few. 

Ben & Emily on that ride that never should have been invented. Now is it just me, or do they look like they are surrounded by a Shaun White on either side? 


Okay. Now look at this. Look at the guy's face on Emily's side. It makes me laugh so hard. HAHahaha! 


Fair Bokeh. Mmmmm. 


When they got off that insane ride, I stayed perfectly where I had been standing for the past 10 freezing minutes, and waved them over to where I was. Because I knew where I was. I was right where I had taken this picture last year. And I thought it would be cool if we got the same shot. :)

Seriously. AWW. 


The light was just as hard to manage as it was last year. haha. 


I had memorized the picture before I left, so I would know what it looked like, and had Ben switch sides with Emily, and got closer up. This is November 7th, 2012. 


and this is a year ago, November 7th, 2011. Pretty cool, huh?? Almost exactly the same shot. ;) 


 That was worth not getting to ride the carousel for. Believe me. I was sooooooo happy. hahahahaa.

Emily might kill me. Not like I care. hahaha. jk. But I walked behind them, and she kept turning around all night to make sure I was still with them and had not gotten left behind/lost/fallen over/any scenario you can think of that would require her needing notice of it involving me.

And so she would twist around, and I took a picture, and we were like "Wow, you need to work on that model turn. Because that was AWKWARD." HAHHAhahahahaa!!!


This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken. EVER. Ever ever ever. I love it. This is the one I would pull out when someone asks me if I can take pictures of love. It looks like this. Hugging in line at the fair to go on stupid crazy rides with your best friend. That's what this is. 


"No Single Riders" .... "No worries, sir. They are married. But you probably shouldn't have let on the rest of the population because they were single. Ok, great. Thanks for the sign." 


She's so adorable. I love her so much. She's so sweet. She's so nice. She's so precious... 


... and now she's going to kill me. Hahahahaa. 


All in all, it was a very sweet, cold, brisk, wonderful, memorable night. And I was blessed to spend it with my bestie and her love. They celebrated their first anniversary on the 19th! Wow!

Love you all; Ben the ridiculously good looking and nice guy who loves Emily so much,
 Emily the stunning, hilarious, sweet and sometimes-dangerous-when-I-am-eating-something-bestie,
and Georgia, who makes my heart melt and rejoice all at the same time.

Thank you for letting me join you on your family night! It was a sweet November!
With love,
~ Jean Marie ~

Comments

  1. Oh.My.Gosh. I love the pictures from last year/this year! That was so cool! They are so adorable and I can't wait to meet little Georgia! Love you! MaKenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!