Waiting -

(Photo taken April 2012) 


"But right now, all I can say is "Lord, how long? Before You come and take away this aching?" 
This night of weeping seems to have no end. But when the morning light breaks through, 
we'll open up our eyes and we will SEE!

It's everything He said that it would be, and even better than we would believe! 
And He's counting down the days 'til He says "Come with me." 

And finally - 
He'll wipe every tear from our eyes, and make everything new, just like He promised.
Wait and SEE, just wait and SEE, wait and see. 

And I'm counting down the days until I SEE! 
It's everything He said that it would be! And even better than we would believe!
And I'm counting down the days 'til He says "Come with Me." and finally .... we'll SEE. 

We will SEE."

by Steven Curtis Chapman.