This I know -


"For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth;
And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, 
Whom I shall see for myself, And my eyes shall behold, and not another. 
How my heart yearns within me! 
~ Job 19: 25-27 ~ 


(Photo taken March 2012) 

This I KNOW when my heart and flesh fail.
I know He lives, I know He will and shall always reign victorious,
and He shall stand here one day soon. That in my flesh I shall SEE GOD for myself!!
MY eyes will SEE Him. We shall SEE God, we shall be with God, we shall praise God.
Thanks be to God who redeems us and adopts us as His beloved children!
With love,
~ Jean Marie ~

Happy May Everyone! Don't worry - I'm working on Barberville pictures.
 Hopefully I'll have them up sometime next week!

Comments

  1. On SEEING Christ, if you get a chance read Mary Winslow's deathbed quotes on my blog today. Same theme.
    JOY JOY JOY to SEE HIS FACE!!!!
    Love, mcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy thoughts! What a comfort that is.

    I love that cheery flowered bush... the yellow is so lovely and springtime fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful promise to ponder on... to know that we shall indeed be face to face with our Lord and Savior!
    Rejoicing with you!

    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!