Watch out Tennessee -

Watch out Tennessee, here I come. :D Watch out airport, because I will look like I'm in quiet and serene control, but really I will be shaking with excitement and joy and trying not to shriek at the top of my lungs when I get to see Audra. Try not to blame me. She's just too precious.

I'm not sure ya'll are ready or not .... but here I come, John and Audra! :) hahahaha!!

Goin' to the TN hills ... to see these two lovebirds. *wink* So so sweet.
(Taken at Matt & Bethy's wedding March 6th 2010)

I love ya'll ... sit tight till I come back, ya' hear? Enjoy your summer, and eat good food. :D

The joy of the Lord's mercies be upon you,
~ Jean Marie ~

Comments

  1. Blessings on you as you go, sweetie! I love your JOY! <3
    mcd

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!