Monday, June 28, 2010

Gleeful -

Please hold until I can breathe .... gasp gasp ... okay. I'm back. All I can say is that ... I have awesome friends that love me. And I don't even get to hang out with them really at ALL, but I get to joke and tease with Mariah on FB and I get to go photography-crazy with Kaylee on blogs *just trust me on both accounts ... you can ask them ... ohmyword, I've laughed SO HARD*

Soooo.....a really long time ago (not), I commented on a video that these two adorable friends made, for a Bro in Christ' birthday. (was that confusing to read? yeah) AND it made me laugh so hysterically hard that I choked on the water I was drinking and seriously. I choked.

And I told Mariah.

And Mariah said she would see what she could do about making one for MY birthday (aka: today) and so a couple weeks ago, they MADE it...but I didn't get to see it till like....this morning. Which was torture. Hahahaha....it was SO worth the wait. I really don't have soo much more to say except that they are AWESOME and SO sweet and I almost cried, except I couldn't because I was laughing too hard. Hysterical. I love you, Kaylee and Mariah!! :D

Someday soon I'm going to chase you both down and give you tackle hugs!!
With love ... and GLEE!! hahahaha!
~ Jean Marie ~

Oh! And Kaylee is the one on the left, and Mariah is the one on the right. :D Whiiich, apparently ... is not as helpful as I originally thought. Okay. Kaylee is the gorgeous blond with the geetar, and Mariah is the gorgeous brunette with the glasses and no geetar. Good? Good. :D

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Hahahaha! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm just sorry that all of your friends have to see this now. ;)

But seriously, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEAN MARIE! I hope today is filled with blessings and you have an amazing birthday! I'm so excited and ready for that tackle hug you'll give me one day! :D

P.S. The camera switched around a little bit in the video so it makes it kind of confusing to tell us apart... I'm the one with the brown hair. :)

Kaylee said...

Hahahahaha! Oh my word!!! This made me laugh out loud just reading what you had to say. :D And Happppppyyyyy Birthdayyyyyy!!!

Johanna said...

Could you PLEASE go over to Pennies from Heaven, and follow her. You see, at this link~

http://guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/150th-post-part-1.html

She is hosting a giveaway for a $20 gift certificate. And she is going to give it to the person that can round up the most followers! So, please go over and follower her, saying that 'Johanna and An Old-Fashioned Girl' sent you?

Thank you So much!

~Johanna~