A preview of Christmas photos!

Well, this is my teaser trailer for our Christmas photos!!! Haha...what suspense I shall draw...especially when you realize that the best is yet to come - Christmas photo shoot!!! Ha. All I shall say is this - we look Irish, and we look amazing. :D

We brought in the Christmas Day with Christmas Eve luminaries set out.

Some sitting by the tree, and gazing at the lights and ornaments. (cough) And presents.
Talking about, and praising God for the real celebration of the season.
A favorite ornament on our tree. Glory, glory, glory indeed!
Singing and playing filled the house from Christmas Eve through Christmas Day.
And duets by Father and Daughter, both daughters, actually. He plays so well with us!
And lots of fun was had when I broke out the remote control for my camera, and the family didn't know it until after the camera took 5 pics of us that we might NOT be posting. :D Haha.
And the beginning fun of an hour-long photo shoot, in which I decide that doing one with my sister would not only be fun, but it would be hilarious. My gorgeous sister and I on Christmas.And a Merry Christmas all year round to you all!!! A lovely day we had, indeed, and hoped you did as well! God bless and keep you as you celebrate God's wondrous gift!
With love and joy!
~ Jean Marie

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see the sister shoot you were telling me about Jean. It will be grand! :) Love you all!!!
    Cheers,
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of you and your family, Jean :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!!!!! Kimberly!!!!!!!!! I miss her so much!!!!!! :*(
    But, I do love your pictures; they are all so sweet, lovely and "christmasy". :)
    Love you both, you lovely girls! :)
    ttyl
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet, Lydia: thank you. . . . I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....thank you all! I do this for your enjoyment you know! And get some enjoyment out of it for me, too. Haha. Thank you for the nice comments, you've blessed me! I love you, Anna, Sarah, and Lyds! And Kimberly, of course! :D
    God bless you all!
    ~ Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the sister shoot either Jean! It looks like you had a great Christmas! Pretty pics... ;) TTYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics! Where is that sister shoot you told us about? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!