New Year's Eve 2015 Roundup -


Welcome to the Sweet Life Under the Savior 2015 Roundup on the blog!

 I look forward to writing this every year. It's so neat to look back on what has happened through this online journal of our lives. Plus, I love statistics and summaries. ;) I think I'll throw in a few more "favorite things" here and there as well, just to spice it up a tad. ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Top Seven Posts of 2015 - (with #1 being the most popular!) 

1Lauren's Bridal Shower (pics courtesy of Shannon!)

2. I Don't Want it to be Tomorrow (still so hard)

3. December 20, 2013 (pics from the Hope's Going Away Party!)

4. Spring Frolic 2015 (Day 2) 

5. Georgia's 3rd Birthday Party!

6. The Hill Across the Street

7. No More Funerals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Top Favorite Seven Posts of 2015 -

1. CHINA (big surprise there, right? ;)

2. Five Minute Friday: Hope (born out of conversations with dear friends)

3. The Perfect Florida Evening (one of the best evenings all year)

4. When the American Dream is not the Goal 

5. Into the Dusk 

6. Listening 

7. Christmas Eve 2015 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Albums of 2015 - 

1. Home by Josh Garrels

2. Then Came the Morning by Lone Bellow

3. I Dream of You by JJ Heller 

4. Classics by She & Him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Year 2015 in Spotify Music - 

30, 000 mins of music
1, 161 different artists
3, 513 different tracks

Needless to say, this is what happens when you have a job from home,
and spend a lot of time editing and working on the computer! :) I LOVE Spotify. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Project 52 Slideshow. January - December 2015. 52 weeks of memories!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My three favorite New Year's Eve songs:

1. "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" by Zooey Deschanel & Joseph Gordon Levitt

2. "Happy New Year" by Steven Curtis Chapman

3. "This Year" by JJ Heller

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now hope does not disappoint....."

"As another chapter ends, and another one begins, slowly now we turn the page....
the Story's being told, and the best is yet to come. 
So Happy New Year, Happy New Year, another chance to catch a glimpse of what is coming true. 
So Happy New Year, Happy New Year, the God Who made everything is remaking everything, 
the God Who made everything, He says "I'm making ALL THINGS NEW. So Happy New Year." 
~ Steven Curtis Chapman ~

"I launch my bark on the unknown waters of this year, with Thee, O Father, as my harbor, 
Thee, O Son, at my helm, Thee, O Holy Spirit, filling my sails." ~ The Valley of Vision 

Happy New Year of 2016, beloved friends!! May you enter it with peace and joy.

With love always,
~ Jean Marie ~


Comments