Anew -

So Picnik hasn't been working for the past 3 days. Editing pictures and writing are 2 huge major de-stressers for me, so guess what I've been? .... yes. Stressed. :) Like it will kill me to post some SOOC shots of the gorgeous morning I woke up to this AM.

I need editing. Not God's world. ;)

and yes ... at 7:15am, I did think that was rather profound.

When everything else shatters and all we hold onto seems to be slipping out of our grasp....and memories seem to choke us because we won't be making more of them with those we love ...
God is enough. Christ is always enough. More and all and ever enough.
His love is enough. His grace is enough. His faithfulness is enough. He is enough for us.

... "and when the storms swell and rage, there are mercies anew,
in affliction and pain, You will carry me through, and at the end of my days,
when Your throne fills my view, I will sing of Your mercies anew.
I will sing of Your mercies anew. I will sing of Your mercies anew.

and Your mercies they will never end, for ten thousand years they remain,
and when this world's beauty has passed away, Your mercies will be unchanged."
~ Sovereign Grace Music 2001 ~

Third Day ~ "I trust in Jesus, my Great Deliverer, my Strong Defender, the Son of God!
I trust in Jesus! Blessed Redeemer, my Lord forever, the Holy One! The Holy One!"
With love,
~ Jean Marie ~

Comments