Summer light is fading -

Hey, you blog reader people ...

On Monday, Mumma and I headed over to Orlando to do various and sundry things, and in a very short version of the story and a very long and grammatically incorrect sentence - I am posting a few pictures in honor of the last day of September 2009, because I think it is a day worth remembering, even though these were not taken on the last day, they were taken on Monday, it will still revoke September memories.

I did it. Look at that whopper of a sentence. Maybe I will start a new trend. Or not. Since it has already been invented. I careth not.

For the remaining 20 minutes of September 2009 - Viola. My life from Monday. Which a longer and foliage involved version will come in October. Oh, how far off and away October seems! Or not.

Summer light is fading into Autumn light, and here is proof -

It has turned more golden, and also, slightly less sticky....ahh. And yes, I meant to take the picture like this ... I like it. And yes, that is my head.

A reminder of God's heart ... in all of creation.

The beyond amazing fields of black eyed Susans that covered the wetlands and marshes on the way home from Orlando. I wanted to buy waders and go out, but really thought better of it, since I didn't want to ... oh, you know.... die and all from being bitten by a gator or water moccasin. Just a thought.
Helllllooo, fading summer light! I loveth thou! Thank you, God!
Are the blurred flowery fields not magnificent? What a sight!
And that is all for ... now, the last 15 minutes of September '09 ... and it made September all the more gorgeous for it. :) *Jean sighs happily and with content to herself*

Love you all, and may God continue to open your eyes to His magnificent grace!

Gently, in His arms, I rest -
~ Jean Marie

Comments

  1. O Jean Marie~
    You are a girl after my own heart!
    I just happen to wallow in whopper sentences myself ~
    ...as though the brain can't stop the flood of thought
    that simply must come out
    without edit.

    Let us be kindred in grammatical whopperness!

    {{* *}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also,

    when you see leaves folded
    like the one you captured,
    if you take a peek inside,
    you may just find a little frog or two.
    They make the folds of leaves their home..
    a little frog condo,
    God's perfect provision.

    This kind of observation, of course,
    requires a stop and smell the roses kind of lifestyle.

    {{* *}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stretch of highway on the way to Orlando.....so pretty!

    Happy October!
    ~ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure was a September worth remembering!

    But for now.... Happy October!!

    :D

    Much Love,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!