Coming Soon -

Coming up later today, the one week anniversary of the Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach Littmann Family/Blog Family Get Together All Out Beach and Dancing Party Picture Post!!! Whew! :D

Coming up after - school and editing. :)
God bless, ya'll,
With thanks,
~ Jean Marie

LtoR: Emily S., Zander L., Mrs. L., Mrs. H, and Michelle L. :) Gotta' love the energy in Zander's smile, I have about 12 memories of him purposefully running and jumping backwards into the waves with a huge splash, made me laugh every single time. :D

Comments

  1. SKIRTS!
    We want to see swirly skirts!
    {{* *}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAY!
    :)
    I LOVE YA, I LOVE YA, TOMORROW I LOVE YA!
    IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAY! (not even actually :D)
    oOoHUUUUUGS TO YA, LASS!oOo
    M&M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!