Lost & Found -

***** Update - Ok, ya'll ... some new information. Apparently, (thanks, Steven L.!!) it is a power adapter plug in. Now I know. :) So I was thinking, maybe it belongs to the Littmann house and perhaps someone unplugged it from an outlet to plug something else in? Like, a battery charger or some such need? So - the question is, has anyone seen or touched this, and where did you find it? :D We found it on the low table in the front room. :) Thanks!!! *****

Hey, ya'll ...

We had a "left-over" from last week's Cocoa Beach Party with the Littmann's. It was neither our family's nor the Littmann's, and so, therefore, it must be one of yours. :) And so - I present to you - the thing that I know goes either with a camera, cell phone or an iPhone. How astute, you think!! Yes. So, leave me a comment, or send me a message, and if it really is your .... whatever, then you must tell me ... how late we all left the L's beach house to head for home. Wait...we all left at the same time. Umm, you must tell me how many different dances we ... same problem. Nevermind. Just be honest. HAha. :)

God bless, ya'll.
~ Jean Marie


Comments

  1. It isn't ours.
    Gabe said.
    :)

    {{* *}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I don't even know what that is...haha. Not mine! (or mom's)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be anything but this shows why it is removable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!