To Desiree -

Hi, Girlie -
It's been a long while since we've talked. I miss you. I was scrolling through pictures this morning, and noticed our very fun trip to Epcot together back in '07 or whenever that was. That was such a great birthday present for me....I treasure those memories. I loved spending all day with just you and I. Thank you for that time, and for loving me!
I love you, dear friend....so much. One big Jean Marie hug from Titusville to Monument, CO!
May God pull your heart ever closer to His,
Jean Marie

My favorite picture from that day, in the English section of Epcot...a lovely lady on the bridge. :)

Comments

  1. Awwww, Desiree . . . I love and miss you, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!