I'm 28 Today -


Woke up this morning missing CJ, China, my team, 
and these white magnolia blossoms of HOPE, in that order. 
Being 27 was a FULL year. I watched my sister fall in love and get married. 
I traveled internationally and halfway around the world and fulfilled my dream of visiting orphans. 
I never dreamed how much I could love, how rich and full God's love could be, could feel, could be known. 

Turning 28.... I feel it is a privilege; 
the world is wide open and His Kingdom is running forth with hearts rejoicing. 
The King is coming, the King is coming, the King is coming!!! 

I am not yet who I want to be in my lifetime, 
yet I know Whom I have believed, and that this is written for me: 
"I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you,
will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." {Phillipians 1:6}

{And Aslan spoke} "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen!
Bear it well, Sons of Adam! Bear it well, Daughters of Eve!" ~ C.S. Lewis

And now I'm 28. On to dreaming big things & fulfilling more dreams & making much of Jesus. 

- JM - 

Comments