One of those days -

It's been a really long day. It's been one of those days. It's been a hard day.
... and so at the end of it, as I reach for rest in God's arms and whisper prayers ...
I find myself listening to music and editing pictures and blogging
and although this started out a post where I would say something like:
"When you have beautiful friends, beautiful natural light, and beautiful memories,
you end up with the most beautiful photos".... somewhere near the end of editing, I gave up.
It's going to be a song post instead. I've blogged this song before, and I listen to it often when I crave the sweet comfort of my Heavenly Father the most .... you can listen along here.

"Be Still and Know" by Steven Curtis Chapman

"Be still and know that He is God,
Be still and know that He is holy."

February light & Lauren.

"Be still, o restless soul of mine!
Bow before the Prince of Peace, let the noise and clamor cease."

January light & EmilyCase

"Be still and know that He is God,
Be still and know that He is faithful!
Consider all that He has done! Stand in awe, and be amazed,
and know that He will never change.
Be still."

March light & Becca

"Be still and know that He is God,
Be still and know that He is God,
Be still, and know that He is God,
Be still, be speechless."

January light & Miss. Abbie

"Be still and know that He is God,
Be still and know He is our Father,
Come rest your head upon His breast,
listen to the rhythm of His unfailing heart of love,
beating for His little ones, calling each of us to "come"."

December 2010 light & Mama and Daddy

"Be still. Be still."

November 2010 light & Sadie Beth & I

... to all the dear people in this post, I love you so much!!! You are so beautiful to me. :)
Hugs and kisses and more hugs and kisses all 'round. You bring sunshine to my little world.

To my Heavenly Father Who always knows, has planned, and does the best for us,
I love you, and I pray for more grace to trust You,
I pray that I may be still in Your arms and listen to Your heart of love,
let all my noise and clamor cease, let me stand in awe and be amazed of the wonder of You.
~ Jean Marie ~

~ Psalm 37: 23 - 24 ~
"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord
and He delights in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the Lord upholds him with His hand."

~ Psalm 46: 10 - 11 ~
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!
The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge."

Comments

  1. The God of Jacob is our refuge! And what a GREAT God He is!!!
    Love you, mcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really enjoyed the photographs and words in this post, Miss Jean Marie! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sniff*
    So sweet.

    We all have those days, so I know what you mean... but, what a comfort to have such an awesome God. He is our King, so loving and patient toward us undeserving people. Yes, how awesome is He?

    Much love to you... ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!