He hears a melody -



There's this song that I've been listening to ... over and over and over and over again. I hum it, and sing it, and think about it, and play it in my head, I ponder it, rejoice in it, thank God that it's true. I rest in the truth of knowing that ALL of my anguish in my heart, that it's broken ashes to me, but it's beautiful in His sight, He loves to comfort my little heart, He opens and smooths over and quiets those parts that I cannot, will not ... understand.

It is not ugly, because it is already beautiful.
He has made it beautiful. It is a melody to Him.

You can listen to it - HERE.

I sing the chorus over and over inside my head -
"We pour out our miseries,
God just hears a melody.
Beautiful the mess we are,
the honest cries of breaking hearts
are better than a hallelujah
... sometimes."
~ Amy Grant ~

I hope it blesses you to listen to it as it does to me.
I'm having a few computer malfunctions, so that's why the lack
of pictures and .... blogging. :) I miss it.

But I have more time to sing, I guess, and more time to run,
and pour out ALL my miseries to the One Who loves me best ...
~ Jean Marie ~
Isaiah 51

I love you, readers. :)

"As a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear Him." ~ Psalm 103:13

Comments