Darling Jessica is ... 19!!

Today ... is Jessica L's 19th birthday!!! :D :D
EEEEEKKK! :D I had the joy of being with her in MO
last week, when we celebrated her birthday a weeeee bit
on the early side of one week, since I was there (okay, not)
.... since yesterday she had her wisdom teeth out. Yes.
I know ... it's sad. Don't you feel sorry for her? Poor darling.
If you think about it, pray for good recovery for her. :)

Sweet girl ... I miss you already.
It didn't seem enough time, from Wednesday to some of
Saturday ... hugs and holding hands, taking pictures and
dancing together, singing and sharing Mango smoothies.
Cheering you on as you drove the van excellently.

Tromping on the ice and in the crunchy leaves ...
lives joined for a while ... in sweet harmony. :)

Shopping, drinking pink lemonade, shooting pics in alleys
WITH RED WALLS .... ahem ....
to my utter delight and the confusion of tourists ...


Chilly wind and warm sun, in the freezing rain and
blistering summer of Florida .... you stay the most beautiful
in my mind when I hear your heart for what God wants for you,
and your dreams to so fulfill that glorious will.
Your lovely beauty is overshadowed by the grace within.


She holds a gentle and sweet part of her heart open for
dear friends, such as myself and Callie K.


Dear friends shall Jessie and I always be ... by God's grace.
He has been enough. He will be enough.
He shall preserve His remnant.
Darling, sweet, beautiful, lovely, gentle girl-friend, Jessica ...
I am blessed and encouraged and comforted by thee.

Happy 19 years, dearest. So many, many more to you ...

I love you.

Finding ourselves complete only in our dear Lord,
~ Jean Marie ~
Psalm 103

P.S. Leave her a little happy birthday love, 'kay? :D

Comments

  1. Awww, what a sweet post, Jean Marie! :)

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jessica! I hope you...had...a wonderful day! I meant to comment earlier but my internet was cutting out because of the storm. :/
    Anway...hope to see you again soon!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jessica!! It's been so fun getting to know you better and becoming friends these past few years!

    Love to you, Sarah S.

    P.S. did you get our cards? A,J, and I had fun picking them out for you!: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Jessica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Mrs. Cheryl Serven on the far right of the last photo. :-) Do you live in MO, Jean Marie?

    My Dad has a cousin named Jean Marie.

    Blessings,
    Johanna Kautt (a former penpal of Rebecca Loomis)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to say, I saw Mrs. Serven in that last photo. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!