Paulina -

Just a couple quotes from chats between me and one of my best.friends.ever.period. :) I was reading through my old chats and e-mails on google, and ended up laughing so much, because she is so hilarious, and knows just how to make me smile. :D Which is one of the reasons I love being around her so much. Plus, she always feeds me. Did I say that? Heh. Ignore that. (Ahem) Back to the quotes - the "me" is ... um. Me. Heh.....(feels sort of awkward), and the Paulina is self-explanatory. Ooookay.

(just talking)"Paulina: :)
6:43 PM oh my gosh, my computer just started freaking out it's playing three different audio thingys at one time
i can't figure out where they are all coming from
so annoying!!!
6:44 PM me: hahhahaha
* laughing *
Paulina: i figured it out
6:45 PM it was a commercial
you know, one of those pop ups
and it was hiding from me
lame
me: HAHAA
only you.
seriously
only you."

(talking about the beach)
"me: AND I got pinched on my little toe by a CRAB!
haha
HAHA
10:13 PM Paulina: oh my gosh!
that's so funny
me: first time EVER
Paulina: i would have been screaming like a maniac
me: and I've lived here all my life!
HAHAH
I know!
you would have!
Paulina: i would have also kicked it very far across the beach...
and then sent adam to stomp on it
10:14 PM :)
me: HAHAHHAAHA
HAHA"

Can you see how much she makes me laugh? She is hilarious. I love her.

Like better than we like love songs and better than we like the beach, and like better than we like Austen movies, and like better than we like shopping and like better than we like g-chatting and dancing. Better than all that and much more ... do I love my friend. :)

Just thinking of you, Paulina....thanks for being one of my very dearest people. :)
~ Jean Marie

Ahem. Did I mention that she is gorgeous? I kid you not. LOOK.....told ya'. :)

Comments

  1. i would have also kicked it very far across the beach...
    and then sent adam to stomp on it

    hahaha! I laughed so hard at that!
    Go get it Adam! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwww!
    i MISS PAULINA!!! *sniff*
    Your chats made me giggle too, y'all!
    You girls are some of mi glosest girlies EVER!
    <3 you both oodles and can't WAIT to see you!
    I MISS YOU PAULINA!!!!! o.O
    xoxo
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.
    yes she is(DROP DEAD gorgeous!)
    >.<
    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could TOTALLY SEE Paulina saying all that stuff. HAHAHA!!! :)
    *sniff*
    Missing her something terrible too! I guess I'll have to console myself by looking at her picture. :'(
    Sigh...I think nothing but fond thoughts of this young lady, one of my dearest friends EVER!!! :)
    Love Paulina! I'm your number one fan! :D
    TALL hugs,
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! That is so sweet! I think back on those giggly chats with fond memories...
    I miss all of my girls too...thanks for the smile break during my studying!
    Love you guys so much!
    Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs Paulina*
    Here's a big "Emily hug" via the webby world!
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
    we need to spend like all your 2 weeks of vaca together! :D
    <3
    ME~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! I miss you Paulina! I can't wait to see you again!
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!