"Oops" -

We enter the National Foothills Parkway in the Great Smoky Mountains in TN, and read the sign as we drive by "Please do not pick the plants". I probably file this somewhere under the label "To be used at a later date, probably when you already broke the rule" folder.

About 10 minutes later, I'm happily taking pictures of mountains and little wildflowers, and snap a flower off, to take a picture of it against the mountains, and then I gasp: "OH NO. It said "don't pick the flowers!". O.O THIS was the instantaneous reaction to the camera -


Then I laughed nervously and tried not to look guilty while cars passed by. I put the flower back in a little grassy ... spot, and walked off to take pictures of less dangerous and less protected subjects. Like the asphalt.

Great memory, Jean. Just great.

haha. Love you guys.
~ Jean Marie ~

P.S. I can hear you laughing all the way over here, Becs. -.-

Comments

  1. "I put the flower back in a little grassy ... spot, and walked off to take pictures of less dangerous and less protected subjects. Like the asphalt."

    Love your sense of humour :-D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. EPIC FACE!!!!!!!!! :O *insert muffled laughter(so no one can hear me)*

    YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!
    The flowere police are going to be coming after you. As of now, they have multiple satellites pointed at your house. If you commit anymore flower felonies. THEY WILL GET YOU!
    tehehehehehehe

    omgsh i love you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to take photos of something but can't because of a sign like that. :(

    You are SO funny, Jean. At least you can laugh this off, huh?! :)

    ~Johanna

    P.S. Did you ever receive that drawing email I sent you a while back? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariah Grace5/27/11, 8:09 PM

    Hahahaha that's hilarious! I wish I was there to watch your reaction!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!