Hide away in His love -

Dearest friends ....
I'm not going to write right now ... I did a lot of writing last night, and I'm just not up for it, but I wanted to share with you the song that I've been listening to since I got up this morning. :)

I hope it encourages you as much as it does me. I dearly love this song .... this one, like "In the Valley", has encouraged and lifted me, when life seemingly falls into pieces and where rest is only found in the quiet streams where He leads us in His love and mercies.

HERE is the link to listen to it on Youtube, I suggest you let it load, play it, and then read the words as you hear the music, that's what I did. :) Like 18 times. Or something.

"Hide Away in the Love of Jesus"
by Steve and Vikki Cook

"Come, weary saints, though tired and weak,
Hide away in the love of Jesus.
Your strength will return by His quiet streams,
Hide away in the love of Jesus.

Come, wandering souls, and find your home,
Hide away in the love of Jesus,
He offers the rest that you yearn to know,
Hide away in the love of Jesus.

Hear Him calling your name,
see the depths of His love
in the wounds of His grace ...
Hide away ...

Come, guilty ones, weighed down with sin,
Hide away in the love of Jesus,
the freedom you long for is found in Him,
Hide away in the love of Jesus.

Come, hopeless hearts, do not despair,
Hide away in the love of Jesus,
For ten thousand joys await you there,
Hide away in the love of Jesus."


come weary saints.

Comments

  1. I love the picture, dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean Marie!
    Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I enjoyed reading it! I just wanted to clarify whether you wanted to enter my giveaway or not?! The comment didn't specify whether or not you wanted to enter! Just wondering!
    Have a blessed day, dear friend!

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!