A prayer request -

***** 2nd Update (as of 11:15am, Wed.) - at Emily's blog *****

***** Update (8:25am, Wed.)- Olivia's surgery takes place at 8:40am this morning, and then she has an hour of recuperation and seeing that she has responded correctly to the meds they knocked her out with, most likely, and then she comes home! Please be in prayer for her, for grace to be poured out, and her mind to be peaceful and not fearful, for the doctors agility, for Mrs. Stone who waits there, for Mr. Stone, who has to be in work on the Aries I-X, and Anna and Emily. Please pray! Thank you! *****


Hi, ya'll....

As many of you may already know, my good friend, Olivia, was in a bad bicycle accident on Sunday afternoon. Her bike flipped, and she broke her left arm just below the elbow. She was in the ER in Ormond Beach for a couple hours on Sun. night, and although the Stones are home now, Olivia is scheduled to have surgery on Wednesday of this week to "put her arm back together", as she put it. The doctor will have to put 2 screws in. Obviously, going under surgery is scary for her, as it would be for me too!! Although she is on pain meds now, she is still in pain, and if you would, please - be in prayer for her now and especially on Wednesday, and for the very best care from the doctors. We know our Lord does mighty things! Let one be a successful and great surgery on Olivia's arm.

Please join me in prayer for this special and sweet girl so dear to many of our hearts. We love you, Livs!! :) Hugs, dear.

Under God's hand of grace,
~ Jean Marie

Both photos are of Olivia, one taken in Nov.08,
and one in Sept. 09.

Comments

  1. I'm praying for her too! Those are beautiful pictures of her by the way. I've only met her one time but I know she is such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray,too.

    Mrs. Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jean for getting the word out. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!