Tomorrow. China -


"I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you." - John 14:18 

"And for love of you, I'm a sky on fire, 
and because of You, I come alive,
It's Your sacred heart within me beating,
Your voice within me singing out - 
For love of You, oh, for love of You." 
- Audrey Assad -

Tomorrow. China. 

I'm flying 7, 889 miles to SEE God's heart for orphans, for adoption.
To SEE what the Gospel means to visit orphans in their "not yet", their lives before families.
I know what being in the "not yet" can feel like. I go with the blessing of Christ on my head.
It's an unbelievable knowing, and I feel the incredible weight of it. I reach out and He is with me.

Oh for grace to trust Him more. We follow where He leads. To BE love: tangible, deep love.
We cross oceans in His name. To love the ones He loves. To be Jesus to abandoned hearts.

I cannot wait. And it's tomorrow. 

Please keep our team of 15 in your prayers over our trip of 11 days! Thank you so much!

With so much love,
~ Jean Marie ~

Comments