My Project 52 {Week 10} -


{Week 10} Ponce Inlet, Florida ~ February 28, 2016 

This is also my 900th post!!! :D 

I was reading through some old posts last night, looking for something. 
It made me realize how much history is on here. It's a weird feeling, sometimes. 
 Now it's more for pictures, but I still love it. :)

I'm leaving on Thursday for China!!
 So obviously I'll be missing Week 11 & 12 of My Project 52, but will post them with Week 13! 
The same day I'm also 2nd shooting a wedding with Shannon, on the 26th. Hahahaha. 

Lots of people have asked me if I'll be blogging while in China, no, I will not. :) 
For a few really good reasons: Blogger is blocked in China 
(pretty much all Western social media is), and I won't have the time. 
I'll just drop off social media for the most part, 
and hopefully be able to write it up and share when I return! 

Thank you for all your prayers. Thank you for your donations and love and questions!! 
I'm SO excited and humbled and eager to go. 
I'm praying so much for this trip and covet your prayers too! 

And when I get back, it's just 34 days until Ben & Kimberly's Wedding!! Amazing. 

Okay, that's all for now! 

With much love always,
~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments