Two Years Ago -

Two years ago TODAY I met Georgia Rose Brower for the first time. She was 8 days old, and because I already loved her, I pretty much sat on the couch with her on my lap and kept bursting into tears. It was such an incredibly happy day. 


I shared some of my favorite pictures from that newborn shoot over on my website, HERE

The cool thing is, I'm going to see Emily & Georgia today!! We are going to the beach to get some Maternity Swimsuit and Mama & Daughter pics of her and Georgia. I think it's so cool that 2 years after I shot her newborn portraits, I'm shooting pictures of her again, as a soon-to-be big sister to Phoenix, who is due in just a few weeks!! I can't wait to shoot Nixie's newborn portraits after she arrives!! Life is so amazing and wonderful. 

Hopefully, we'll have good light!! It's been super rainy here, in fact a few places in FL flooded. haha. Typical dramatic FL. 

I'm so very excited for today, and now I'd better sign off because I need some sleep. 
Have a wonderful day, and an even better 2nd day of Autumn. ;) 

Much love always,
~ Jean Marie ~ 


Comments